My career was born when I dropped Physics and double Math at the University of Nairobi’s Chiromo Campus in 1992 to study Land Economics. Since then, it has been a Programmed Professional Training in real estate and information technology. My training has received both personal and organizational sponsorships from the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), Tysons Limited and USAID.
- Master of Science in Information Systems Engineering – (University of Sunderland, UK, 2009; ACU).
- Bachelor of Arts in Land Economics – Honours (University of Nairobi, Kenya, 1996).
- Certificate in Environmental Impact Assessment/Audit – (Africa Nazarene University, Kenya, 2009).
- Professional Diploma of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya, (Valuation and Estate Management Surveyors Chapter, 2001).
- Train – The – Trainer Program – International Real Property Foundation (IRPF)/USAID in conjunction with The Eastern Africa Regional Real Estate Training Centre, 2011).
- MISK – Full Member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya – (Valuers and Estate Management Surveyors Chapter).
- RV – Registered, Gazetted & Licensed Valuer – 2001 (Valuers Registration Board, Kenya).
- REA – Registered, Gazetted & Licensed Estate Agent – 2007 (Estate Agents Registration Board, Kenya).
- REIA/A – Registered, Gazetted & Licensed Lead Expert – Environmental Impact Assessment/ Audit – 2009 (National Environment Management Authority, Kenya)
- Sectoral Productivity Improvement & Competitiveness, Federation of Kenya Employers (FKE)
- Effective Customer Care Skills Training – Excel Marketing and Training Consultants
- Project Management Skills Training – Global Management Networks